BryAnne & TY

BryAnne & TY
Best Friends!

Friday, May 15, 2009

Still Alive, I promise!

Hey guys,

Sorry it has been so long since i have entered anything. You see we have the internet at our house, but for some odd reason it will not let me sign on to my blog page on our home computer. If any one has any helpful hints they are much appreciated.
As for life it is going awesome. We have just finished putting the coving on upstairs and tomorrow will be working on the shower. YEAH! It will be so nice when it is done. I am loving these warm summer nights here. Ty and i took the girls on a walk to the football field at the high school and played fetch with them there. They had a blast.
Tyson has started fires again and is kind of dreading the whole thing. But we are greatful that he has a job. I spend most of my days at home now and i am trying to get my ambition up to continue my drawings. Motivation i say, i need more of it. I had this bolt of lightning hit me last night. I think i have finally found something i would be interested in doing as a career if i can get into it. Teaching art classes to the deaf. I think it would be a blast. I have always wanted to learn sign and i love to draw. So why not put the two together!

1 comment:

Misty said...

that is a good ambition! you could definitely do it. if you need motivation to draw, then finish emma's picture! we miss you guys.