BryAnne & TY

BryAnne & TY
Best Friends!

Monday, February 2, 2009

Hunter Safety

30 for 30 on my shooting baby, i am ready to go and get my deer. Tyson said that if he doesn't get his deer on the archery hunt that he will get to use my tag for the rifle hunt. Little does he know that i fully intend to try and get my deer, if i draw. I also only missed one question on my written exam. So i am now legal to handle gun. WATCH OUT VARMIN! Ha ha ha, i will get you rabbits.
Life is going wonderful. Some people got layed off at Tysons work place though and i am still looking for one. But we are still loving life and enjoying working on the house.

1 comment:

Kinnley said...

hey sisie, I hope all is well, I love your blog. your "babies" are beautiful.